Welcome to The 5B Club!
Welcome to our Community! We are The 5B Club and we’re delighted you’re here!
Inspiring Creativity, Innovating Vision, and Inviting Community, in this club we provide information, resources, and opportunities for you to connect, network, and engage.
Provide education through our programs, services, and events; empower our community to holistically expand their well-being; cultivate personal ecology and self-awareness; and connect with others to influence and ensure an enduring legacy that impacts generations.
Play a significant role in creating a world which ensures a resourcefully abundant quality of life (physical, mental, intellectual, spiritual, and material) to, through and for every person.
Initiate a global movement to create powerful, sustainable, and adaptable lives.
WHAT WE DO
- Inspire creativity
- Innovate vision
- Invite community
Provide information and resources to help you shift from where you are and evolve to where you want to be with ease and grace, including matter that covers a wide range of modalities, methods, and ideas.
Initiate a shift of perspective, evolution of thought, to encourage a gentle transformation and adaptation of lifestyle to thrive in a new paradigm.
Encourage participation through a variety of formats, including a private MeWe group for those who prefer that format and 'lives' to encourage connection and engagement.
Host Zoom calls and quarterly 'Connection and Conversation' meetings in Camberley, UK, to encourage engagement, connection, and networking.
Join Us Now!
Join Us Now!
The 5B Club is your gateway into a diverse group of individuals who advocate for a balanced and peaceful world.
10 Great Reasons to be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results.
2. Education: Full and mini courses are available.
3. Contribution: Contribute your wisdom and experience through the MeWePRO group. The more you contribute, the more you will learn and the broader your impact and influence will be.
4. Information: Informational resources are generously shared. Newsletters will be sent as needed to keep members informed of upcoming events, changes, and opportunities.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network, build your contacts, share ideas, best practices and solutions, find opportunities, etc. Networking events are twice a month Zoom calls and quarterly 'Connection and Conversation' meetings in Camberley, UK.
6. Discounts on Merchandise: You receive reduced rates on merchandise you will find in the shop.
7. Leadership: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership that you may need for self-promotion. When our group grows to fifty members, opportunities will be available when we begin to set a more formal structure in place.
8. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize other members for their achievements.
9. Empowerment: You are empowered to get involved in your personal development through engagement and participation.
10. Community: You are part of a global community! We encourage members to share with others about what we do to grow our global presence even more.